Worknet Mitigates Business Risk For Financial Firm
Extensive Disaster Recovery Plan Overhaul
Worknet’s client was a $125 million financial services firm with the need to mitigate business risk and secure a cost-effective, flexible disaster recovery solution. The current DR plan was proven ineffective, and the firm needed to utilize a data center more than 25 miles away from its Chicago headquarters, as well as perform onsite routine testing.
The Solution: Worknet’s solution involved the build out of critical servers at Worknet’s data center, located 28 miles from client’s premises. Real-time mirroring of key critical business applications and data assured business continuity. Worknet provided a high speed OptiMAN link between client premises and the data center, as well as a remote offsite work area at the data center for client staff.
- Mitigated business risk via extensive overhaul of disaster recovery strategy
- Implemented hot site and real-time mirroring for assured business continuity
- Eliminated CapEx investment by leveraging Worknet’s data center infrastructure
- Provided offsite alternate work facility for client staff in the event of business interruption
- Met critical project timelines and budget parameters
To learn how Worknet can help your business, please contact us now.