We know as well as you do: you can get IT data center and infrastructure services from many different companies. So why Worknet?
Let’s start with the technology. We operate two state of the art, Tier III, SAS 70 certified data centers, one in greater Chicago and one in greater Indianapolis. Our certified engineering and sales personnel support Microsoft, Oracle, EMC, Citrix, VMWare, Cisco – and much more. Our IT solutions facilitate compliance with PCI, HIPAA, SOX, COBIT and ITIL.
Top to bottom, our team is proficient across the full range of managed hosting, cloud computing and disaster recovery best practices. Our technology infrastructure supports midsized and Fortune 500 firms efficiently and cost effectively.
At Worknet, technical proficiency is just the beginning. When you work with us, you get Technology Plus.
- Technology Plus ideas. You have 24/7/365 access to our executive and senior technical team to work through the tough issues, brainstorm, or to validate your thinking.
- Technology Plus flexibility. We customize IT solutions to fit your business needs. When it comes to supporting you, we put no limits on creativity.
- Technology Plus scalability. Managing technology internally is a tall order under any circumstances. For growth and change minded firms, it is a near impossibility. Worknet puts technology and expertise at your fingertips to manage today’s business volume - and tomorrow’s change.
- Technology Plus personal service. Our 24/7/365 Help Desk, along with the rest of our team, will operate as an extension of your own staff. You will find that we go the extra mile to solve your problems and proactively bring you new ideas.
- Technology Plus transparency. Our service agreements provide cost transparency, enabling you to easily determine the total cost of delivery and support for IT services. You’ll be able to determine your costs in direct relation to your desired business outcomes..
Find out what it’s like to have Technology Plus. Contact Worknet today to discuss your IT needs.